Important information, please read. By registering your account on Train-me.com you acknowledge that you have read, understood and accept all of the terms and conditions outlined below.
These terms and conditions will outline the contract between you (“The supplier”) and Train-me.com (“us”, “we”, etc). We are Train Me Holdings Ltd, trading as Train-me.com (“The Website”), a company registered in the United Kingdom, number 12955966, at 66 Mill Close, Denmead, Waterlooville, England, PO7 6PE.
- Our Contract
- We will provide a platform for you (“The Supplier”) to advertise your services to prospective new clients and to interact with them directly through the website.
- When registering a new profile, you agree to
- Accept these terms and conditions
- Enter all required details accurately and truthfully
- Agree to pay Train-me.com the appropriate fee for the chosen membership
- Enter valid payment details for payment of any initial fee and for any ongoing payments as may be required depending on chosen membership option
- Train-me.com reserves the right to decline to publish, or withdraw any profile which it deems to be in violation of any of these terms and conditions.
- Train-me.com will endeavour to provide this service at all times, but reserves the right to take the website down for appropriate web upgrades and error correction. Train-me.com will endeavour to inform you of planned downtime unless operating in “Beta” mode whereby downtime could occur at any time and without prior notice. Train-me.com will not be liable to you for any reason if the website is unavailable for any period of time.
- Payment and Pricing
- You agree to pay the appropriate fee for the chosen membership as advertised on the website.
- If you are paying for a recurring subscription payment you will provide valid payment details on registration and agree to keep these up to date.
- Annual memberships will automatically renew for a further twelve month period unless cancelled prior to the expiry date. Notice can be given by emailing email@example.com.
- You will not be entitled to a refund if you opt to withdraw your profile within the twelve month period where an annual membership option is chosen, unless within the cooing off period as outline in section 4.
- Termination and Cancellation
- Train-me.com may terminate this agreement in the event of a breach of these terms and conditions with immediate effect and without prior notice. No refund shall be issued by Train-me.com in the event of a breach of these terms and conditions.
- Train-me.com may terminate this agreement with you at any time giving the supplier one month’s notice.
- You may cancel this agreement at any time giving Train-me.com one month’s notice. Notice can be given by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
- You have the right to cancel this agreement within a 7 day cooling off period from date of initial registration. You can exercise this right by emailing email@example.com.
- Links to third party websites
- Train-me.com may include links to third party websites that are controlled and maintained by others. Any link to other websites is not an endorsement of such websites and you acknowledge and agree that Train-me.com has no control over such websites and is not responsible for the content or availability of any such websites
- You may link to the Website’s homepage, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it
- You must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement by Train-me.com where none exists
- Train-me.com reserves the right to withdraw linking permission without notice
- Rights to Consent
- Where you submit to, or transmit through the Train-me.com Platform any content of any type, including text or images, you undertake and warrant that you have the right to do so, and / or have been granted the necessary consent by any copyright holder, persons featured or suppliers of featured items.
- To the extent that Supplier’s Profile and other submissions may contain trademarks, you warrant that you have the right to use them, including sublicensing rights
- Train-me.com shall have the right, but not the obligation, to monitor the content and user traffic of the Train-me.com Platform. Train-me.com shall have the right in its sole discretion to edit, refuse to post or remove any material submitted to or posted on the Train-me.com Platform.
- Train-me.com has the right to use any content uploaded by you for external marketing purposes.
- Prohibited Use
You agree to use the website for lawful purposes only and will not, directly or indirectly
- Breach any applicable local, national or international law
- Use the website in any way that has any fraudulent intent, purpose or effect
- Violate the privacy of others
- Post information that is in any way false, fraudulent or misleading or engage in any act that may be considered phishing
- use any robot, spider, scraper, or other automated means to access the Website
- reproduce, duplicate, copy, sub-licence, broadcast, distribute, sell, re-brand or re-sell any part of the website
You agree to indemnify and hold Train-me.com and its employees and agents harmless from and against any breach by you of these Terms and Conditions and any claim or demand brought against Train-me.com by any third party arising out of your use of the Services and/or any Content submitted, posted or transmitted through the Services, including without limitation, all claims, actions, proceedings, losses, liabilities, damages, costs, expenses (including reasonable legal costs and expenses) howsoever suffered or incurred by Train-me.com in consequence of your breach of these terms and conditions.
- Limited Liability
- Train-me.com makes no representation or warranty whatsoever regarding the completeness, accuracy, currency or adequacy of any information, facts, views, opinions or statements contained on the Train-me.com Platform. Reference to any product or third party does not constitute or imply its endorsement or recommendation by us. Views and opinions of Customers of the Train-me.com Platform do not necessarily state or reflect those of Train-me.com
- Nothing in these terms excludes or limits Train-me.com’s liability for death or personal injury arising from Train-me.com’s negligence, or Train-me.com’s fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation, or any other liability that cannot be excluded or limited by English law
- To the extent permitted by law, Train-me.com excludes all conditions, warranties, representations or other terms which may apply to the Train-me.com Platform or any content on it, whether express or implied
- Train-me.com makes every effort to check and test the Train-me.com Platform however it does not guarantee that it will be secure or free from viruses or bugs. Train-me.com cannot accept any responsibility for any loss, disruption or damage to your data or computer system which may occur whilst using the Train-me.com Platform.
- We reserve the right to modify or withdraw the website or any portion thereof without notice
- Train-me.com will not be held responsible for any breach of these terms and conditions caused by circumstances beyond its reasonable control
- We shall be entitled to alter these terms and conditions at any time but this right will not affect the existing terms and conditions accepted by the supplier.
By submitting your profile to train-me.com you agree to the following:
- Your images and profile may be used for marketing purposes by us.
- Your contact information will be publicly available.
- We will be able to contact you regarding your profile or account via the contact information that you have provided.
- You will only provide accurate, truthful and up to date information regarding your professional qualifications.
- We may share your details with 3rd parties for promotional purposes unless you notify us otherwise – you can do this by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org
In the event that you are in breach of any of the above terms and conditions then your profile may be deleted and you will not be refunded.